Boost your Immunity with herbal Tea:
Ayurveda, the ancient recipe book of nature, has some remedies to help us to benefit from this herb. Like many foods that we know and love, the right amount taken at the right time is a tonic to the body. Nowadays “Coronavirus is a serious concern, as it affects your respiratory system, we need to strengthen the resistance of your body, for this, I am going to share with you an ayurvedic herbal tea which will help with increasing your body’s resistance and will help to protect your body from flu, fever, cold and cough. So, here I am sharing more benefits and recipe of this tea.
2 cups water
2-3 Black pepper
Half tsp turmeric powder
Half tbsp grated fresh ginger
4 tbsp Honey
10/12 Tulsi leaves
2. Then, heat the water on the stove and then add the black pepper and clove powder along with turmeric powder and grated ginger. Bring it to boil for about 3-4 minutes.
3. Then, add the tulsi leaves and let it boil again for few minutes.
4. Turn off the stove and let it cool a few minutes and then add lemon juice.
5. Strain the concoction into your cup and then add honey as per your taste.
6. Here you go, your immunity boosting ayurvedic herbal tea is ready.
Benefits of this Ayurvedic herbal Tea:
1. Fighting Respiratory Disorders.
Tulsi or Holy Basil in fighting respiratory disorders, respiratory problems such as recurring cough, asthma and bronchitis etc.
2. Stuffy nose and relieves cough.
Due to its antibacterial properties, it is an effective natural remedy to cure cough and cold. The warm and spicy flavour of this spice helps loosen phlegm and relieves a stuffy nose.
3. Immunity Booster.
It has essential vitamins ,antioxidants and vitamin C which are all are important for boosting your immunity functions.
4. Liver Protection.
5. Helps you lose weight.
6. Helps in digestion.
7. Supports Heart Health.
8. Reduce depression.
It will not only add to the flavour, but posses the potential to make you happier. The Journal of Food and Chemical Toxicology reported that the compound piperine in black pepper increases the cognitive function of the brain and helps beat depression. It was also found that uses on a regular basis helps the brain function properly.